Friday, May 20, 2011

URant - Arnold

I just heard Arnold Schwarzenegger's son out of wedlock is slated to star in a sit-com called, "My New Dad". Paul Reiser executive producing. That was a My Two Dads joke. Remember My Two Dads? Anyway, you know I had to jump on that news by sharing My Two Cents. You-can-count-on-me!




Click here to check out my rant on Uinterview.com where I break down celebrity cheating patterns. And don't forget to click LIKE or log in to leave a comment!

Bonus: Now that the theme to My Two Dads is in your head, ladies and gentlemen...Dick Butkus

4 comments:

Chris said...

The clicking of the link... It does nothing...

Abbi Crutchfield said...

I fix...I fix...

Luke said...

I watched it. Great!

Abbi Crutchfield said...

Thanks Luke! "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?"