Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Schtick or Treat 2010


The Halloween fun continues! Halloween is like my Christmas. I want to celebrate it all month long and ignorantly wish good tidings to the people who don't observe it.

For the 3rd Annual Schtick or Treat I am deciding AGAINST shaving my head and wearing dude clothes as Robert Schimmel and instead am buying a ponytail weave and wearing dude clothes so I can impersonate Sarah Silverman. To prepare, I have read her new book The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption and Pee, and I will re-live the magic of "Jesus Is Magic" by watching clips of that on YouTube (since someone has borrowed my dvd copy). Ultimately, I will look like Sade, sound like Downtown Julie Brown, and be gone in 2 minutes. But do you expect anything LESS than butt-tingling entertainment from this smooth operator?



Schtick or Treat, Wed Oct 27, 7:30PM
Arlene's Grocery, 95 Stanton St, 10002
FREE

No comments: